Well-being Support for Employees and Medically Enrolled Spouses
Windstream supports your well-being with a full menu of activities and resources designed to help you maintain or improve your health.
You can also take advantage of the following ongoing wellness programs:
The Magellan Clickotine program offers app and coaching based tobacco cessation support. Tobacco cessation supplements are also included in the medical plan. Visit MagellanAscend.com for more information and to register.
Windstream’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Windstream offers an Employee Assistance Program through Magellan. From online information to confidential consultations with licensed behavioral health professionals, you and your household have access to a wealth of practical, solution-focused resources to help you reduce stress, strengthen relationships, increase productivity and improve your quality of life.
Get access for the right help at the right time, at no cost to you. Log on to www.magellanascend.com. Click on the “New or Unregistered User” button. Follow the prompts to register. You’ll be asked to provide Windstream’s toll-free program number – 800.327.5569.
Progyny specializes in offering families a variety of options infertility treatment – with proven success. With over 450 clinics, Progyny offers a wide network of specialists. Available to those who enroll in a Windstream medical plan, Progyny will coordinate with your medical and pharmacy benefits.
Windstream partners with Weight Watchers® to change your relationship with food, for good. Try their proven weight-loss approach and powerful group support at a 50% discount. Windstream will pay half the membership cost of online access or online plus in-person meetings (meetings available to those living in non-franchise locations). Weight Watchers is a validated program and approach that supports millions of people in their weight management goals. Join the Weight Watchers community on Stream.
To purchase either of these Weight Watchers offerings, or for more information, visit https://wellness.weightwatchers.com.
Employer ID: 11216946
Employer Passcode: WW11216946
You can also call Weight Watchers at 866-204-2885 (Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–10 p.m. EST; Saturday 11 a.m.–5 p.m. EST).
Livongo offers support for members seeking support for diabetes, hypertension and weight management. These programs are available at no cost to medically enrolled employees and spouses who meet clinical requirements.
By Enrolling in each the Program You Will Receive:
- Latest Technology to Simplify Living with Diabetes and/or Hypertension: The Livongo connected glucometer, blood pressure cuff, and scale use cellular technology to automatically upload readings, making log books and sync cables a thing of the past.
- Real-time Support from Coaches to Support Your Healthy Lifestyle: Personalized support provided from the Livongo mobile app, secure website, and certified diabetes educators.
- Unlimited Strips at No Cost for the Diabetic Program: Test strips and lancets are shipped to your front door with the click of a button at no cost.
The program is available to employees and their covered family members who are:
- Enrolled in the Windstream Medical Plan; and
- For the diabetes program: Diagnosed with type 1 or type 2 diabetes
- For the hypertension program: Diagnosed with hypertension
- For the weight management program: using prescribed metformin as a monotherapy, using a prescribed weight loss medication, or using both a prescribed hypertension and a prescribed cholesterol lowering medication; program is not able to accept those who are pregnant, diagnosed with diabetes, or with a BMI less than 25
Your personal health information is private and is not shared with Windstream. It is gathered and maintained by our independent third-party vendors. Windstream takes your privacy very seriously. Reports that are generated from participation in weight and condition management programs and completion of the biometric screenings provide information to participants and, in aggregate, to Windstream to help plan health risk reduction strategies. Windstream is only provided with consolidated information that aids in administration of the plans, such as who qualifies for awards, and aggregate information about Windstream as a whole, for instance, the average health score of our employee base. In addition, it is prohibited by federal law for Windstream or any employer to receive your personal health information without your consent.