2021 Benefits Overview
Windstream is committed to helping you and your family be healthy so that you can make the most of your life – at work, at home and in your community. Providing access to a comprehensive benefits program that supports your overall well-being is an important part of that commitment.
We are pleased to continue our partnership with Mercer Marketplace 365 to offer you an easy way to learn about, choose and buy coverage from a wide selection of benefits.
Below is an overview of options for 2021. You can find more information at the link in the menu above.
|KEY HIGHLIGHTS FOR 2021
|New For 2021
- Grand Rounds will replace Health Advocate and Advance Medical as your personal health care advocate, expert second opinion source, clinical resource and more! This new resource will be available January 1, 2021
- Consistent offerings with four plan options and choice of two carriers, Blue Cross Blue Shield and UMR
- Prescription coverage is provided through Express Scripts for all Windstream medical plans
- Additional prescription savings possible though RxSavings Solutions
- Three supplemental medical plan options from Aetna – accident, critical illness and hospital indemnity insurance
- Employees and spouses who enroll in a Windstream medical plan are eligible to have a biometric screening. A medical surcharge for non-completion does not apply in 2021 due to pandemic conditions.
- Three plan options from Delta Dental
- Two plan options from VSP
|Health savings and spending accounts
- If you enroll in a Windstream medical plan and a Health Savings Account (HSA), Windstream will contribute up to $600 into your HSA to help cover your out-of-pocket expenses
- If you are not eligible for an HSA, or choose not to enroll in an HSA, you can enroll in a Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- The amount you are allowed per IRS limits to rollover into your FSA is now $550 in 2021
|Life and accident insurance
- Company-provided life and AD&D insurance as well as additional supplemental options
- Company-provided short-term and long-term disability
|Additional voluntary benefits
- Identity theft protection, pet insurance, auto & home insurance and a legal plan